Those who love hip-hop music, of course, that Travis Scott is a very well-known name. However, for some other people, his name started to appear when he was Kylie Jenner’s partner in 2017, the make-up queen, with whom has a daughter, Stormi.
Surely you do not know much about him, so here we will tell you Interesting facts about Travis Scott.
- The singer was born on April 30, 1991, in Houston, Texas, the United States.
- He weighs 67 kg (147.71 lbs), and his height is 1.78 m (5’ 10”).
- So far, he has only one daughter, and as an occupation, it can be said that he is a rapper, songwriter, and producer.
- His real name is Jacques Webster Jr, he adopted Travis in honor of an uncle of his.
- Travis started studying at the university but left it because he was going crazy thinking that he was wasting his time because he wanted to dedicate himself to music.
- In 2015, he began calling Kanye West (Kim Kardashian’s now ex-husband) stepfather. He came to live in his house and they have worked together on each other’s records.
- As for his romantic relationships, it must be said that the rapper is Rihanna’s ex. They dated from August 2015 to March 2016 and from 2017 to 2019 with Kylie Jenner.
- As a good rapper, he likes chains, smoking, and his hair braids that have become his hallmark.
- He has a fortune of more than 10 million dollars.
- Travis Scott claims that the best rapper on the planet is Kendrick Lamar.
- Travis Scott has released studio albums like Rodeo (2015), Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016), Astroworld (2018), Utopia (2021), and Mixtapes like Owl Pharaoh (2013) and Days Before Rodeo (2014).
- I. (Tip) states that Travis Scott does not take advice or instructions from anyone.
- He learned to play the drums when he was 3 years old.
- The Graduates was the name of the musical band in which he integrated with his friends when he was only 16 years old. The project did not prosper for long.
- To reach his current fame, Travis has had to move from town to town often and knock on different doors until he was discovered when he arrived in Los Angeles.
- He is a music lover since his grandfather has been a jazz composer and his father too, so music is in his blood.
- When Travis dropped out of college, his parents didn’t know. When he decided to move to New York, his parents told him never to return. Today, that problem is a thing of the past.
- When he was still at high school, to have space where practice his music, he removed all the furniture from his room, including the bed, so he slept in a chair.
Of course, there are many more things to know about him, such as that he made the same tattoo as Kylie Jenner, a small butterfly. We hope you enjoyed reading these interesting facts about this ambitious rapper.